Although “He Who Shall Not Be Named” was a constant threat throughout the fantastic Harry Potter film series, it was not until Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that the young wizard finally encountered the evil Voldemort in the flesh within the maze of the Triwizard Tournament. Now you can recreate the explosive first battle between Harry and Voldemort with the incredible new collection of statues by Iron studios, beginning with the Harry Potter 1/10th Scale Statue.
The Harry Potter 1/10th Scale Statue has been finely crafted based on original movie references, capturing the young wizard in his Gryffindor sports uniform with his wand illuminated with magic as he valiantly tries to defend himself from Voldemort’s powerful attack.
Standing approximately 6.6” tall on the themed base, the limited edition statue has been made in polystone and expertly hand painted to highlight the incredible detailing and likeness of Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.
Conjure Harry Potter into your collection to face off against the Dark Lord in an epic magical battle.
- Harry Potter – Harry Potter BDS 1:10 Scale Statue
- Official Harry Potter Merchandise
- Product Dimensions: 6.6” H x 5.5” W x 7” L
- Design is as pictured. Colours may vary slightly across different screens and devices
- Item will be shipped out within 1-2 business days via your chosen shipping method (see Shipping & Delivery page for more information). If you order contains any items on backorder, we will ship all items together once the backorder arrives
Note: These are licensed products.